URGENT - ACTION REQUIRED BEFORE 6 APRIL 2014
As a result of the changes to legislation in the Budget 2014, following the government's consultation on "False self-employment", the way in which construction companies use subcontractors is likely to change significantly. The old model of using a third party "Contractor Payroll" service no longer makes economic sense, as the contractor will have to be taxed as though they are an employee.
However, Nopalaver Group can provide a solution that has the following benefits:
- Ensuring that each sub-contractor retains their self-employed status
- Sub-contractor's continue to be taxed on a self-employed basis
- Eliminates the risks associated with directly paying self-employed sub-contractors
- Gives you full control over the contractors you use and the rates you pay them
- Full support service, including:
- Verifying each sub-contractors UTR with HMRC
- Making monthly tax declarations to HMRC
- Dealing with CIS deductions
- We manage all of the administration (invoicing/pay slips etc.)
YOU AND YOUR CONTRACTORS NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU STAND - IMMEDIATELY
– THE LEGISLATION COMES INTO EFFECT ON 6 APRIL 2014!
Please contact us to speak to us straight away or request a callback.