Independence without compromise
Many contractors are self employed and wish to retain that status for the flexibility and freedom it affords.
In some cases, recruitment and placement agencies force you to use a Limited Company but you don’t want the hassle and stress of being a director and starting your own company.
You want to be paid gross and be responsible for paying your own tax and National Insurance.
The NoPalaver Group has the answer. If you use our specialist company, we will act as your Limited Company. We will do your invoicing for you and will liaise with your agency regarding hours and payments.
Your agency will pay us, then all we do is will deduct our processing fee and pay the rest of the money to you. It really couldn’t be simpler.
If you qualify as being self-employed but work through an agency, they have to deduct tax & National Insurance through the PAYE scheme so, working through us is simpler, hassle free and you will end up with more money in your pocket.
Service benefits you’ll receive from The NoPalaver Group.
- Be fully compliant with HMRC on taxation of contractors.
- Have no IR35, VAT, Business bank account or tax issues.
- Have no set up or termination fees and no minimum terms.
- Weekly text service.
- Get paid via BACS, CHAPS or International payment order.
- Have access to a highly trained team to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Sign up in minutes by phone or online.
- Have end of year returns completed by our qualified Accountants.
- Have less hassle - we complete all administration on your behalf.
- Insurance cover.
For a self employed contractor requiring a tax return we have strong a relationship with Jenner & Co, a firm of Chartered Accountants.
Please contact us to speak to us straight away or request a callback.